Develop and execute fundraising campaigns for 501(c)(3) nonprofits.
- Work one-on-one with charity to develop the best prospect list for outreach.
- Develop in-depth relationships with current and past members of the charity.
- Research and cultivate business leaders and foundations to support the charity.
- Train staff to build personal relationships via telephone calls, emails, mailings and in-person presentations to directors of giving.
Scope of Services:
Manage fundraising campaigns, to include the following:
1. Develop the list of top 100 prospects and follow up to make introductions.
2. Produce a document of each funding source and list the individual rules and requirements of each organization.
3. Generate custom proposals, make a presentation and supply the required materials to the funding source.
4. Create a pipeline report for each foundation prospect, with the timeline for closing funding.
5. Oversee the creation of marketing material needed to relay the charity’s mission, how they serve the community and how future needs will be met.